Thursday, January 22, 2009

Headed To Israel

We are leaving for Israel on February 1 and will return on February 13. We are really beginning to get excited about the trip. There are 24 of us going and it promises to be a wonderful time. I have been researching a lot on the Internet so I will be ready for everything we will have the opportunity to learn. Since I am a visual learner, I expect this experience to be invaluable to me. I told my Wednesday night class that we might have to deviate from the scheduled teaching series that is taking us through the Bible book-by-book, and just talk about Israel for a few weeks when I get back. Please keep us lifted up in your prayers as we go.

Shalom, Pastor Tom

3 comments:

  1. I am getting so excited for you to come to Israel. I am learning so much being here that I never understood before from just reading the Bible. Now I see it and the stories are coming alive. I can't wait for you to get here and hopefully we will get to meet up and see each other. You are welcome to come to where we are staying, It's a Christian retreat center right of Jaffa St. and close to Benyuda St.
    Shalom brother Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, believe it or not, I found you too! Keep us posted, take lots of pix, but mosts of all have a good time!!
    Love and prayers!
    Liddie

    ReplyDelete